CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tisdag, april 14

Missing my Cali girls

It´s 8 years since I left California...
My memories of all u you guys is like I left yesterday!
So I thought of writting this one for my Cali girls!
Oh where to start...
I had an old crappy Volvo from probably -69...lol but atleast the 80´s, the aircondition did´nt work all the time, and in L.A with 90´s and over (ca 30-35 celsius tror jag!) it was pretty damn hot sometimes puhh.
The stereo jupp the stereo DID work and loud too :) Mambo nr 5 Em...among others!
That time we where on our way to Mexico...lol do I need to say moore...lol lol!
Or New years in Pasadena wow I stil think the roseparade is amazing so many fresh roses lovely, member that limo with majo all over it? I do!
Parties....the parties in ur old apartment... do I hear Fuzzy Navel´s....Mmmm totally my favourite and also those Maragritas....
Sitting in the tub at M.K´s...so nice times.
Just hanging out at the Mall, shopping like crazy...miss that alot, cruising up the PCH,
M.K, me and Sonny when we went up to the Hollywood sign, I have enlarge that picture :)
Me Em and Eric when we went to that club in Hollywood that time we got giftbags when we arrived, think it was the Modd Scwad realise or...???
All the all nighters...the tv filming-hollywood scware with Whoopi...lol Jerry Springer...
Oh holy moly....the pass out...rotflmfaol...got damn!
The earthquakes...btw we had one here in december...
The sun, the beaches, the cave we climed down to...by that private beach and then we had to climb like 100000 steps up...but it was an expirence to see by night.

Oh I miss all of you...

Wishing u all the best
xoxo

ps 1 blues clues....buuubbbuuuuubuubububu & I am the nr 1 fu#¤%& mother fu%&¤# cheater...
Inside joke

Lova yaa

ps 2 Don´t mind all the wrong spelling!!!!

0 kommentarer: